BUSINESS WIRE–Technavio has been monitoring the global fall protection equipment market size and it is poised to grow by USD 974.1 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
A. Growing at a CAGR of almost 6%, the market growth will accelerate in the forecast period.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
A. The increasing investment in real estate is expected to propel market growth
- Who are the top players in the market?
A. 3M Co., Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG, Bergman & Beving AB, Carl Stahl GmbH, FallTech, Honeywell International Inc., MSA Safety Inc., Petzl, Pure Safety Group, and Werner Co. are some of the major market participants
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
A. North America
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. 3M Co., Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG, Bergman & Beving AB, Carl Stahl GmbH, FallTech, Honeywell International Inc., MSA Safety Inc., Petzl, Pure Safety Group, and Werner Co. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The increasing investment in real estate has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Fall Protection Equipment Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Fall Protection Equipment Market is segmented as below:
- Anchors And Connectors
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40553
Fall Protection Equipment Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our fall protection equipment market report covers the following areas:
- Fall Protection Equipment Market size
- Fall Protection Equipment Market trends
- Fall Protection Equipment Market industry analysis
This study identifies the increasing demand for fall protection equipment from the construction industry as one of the prime reasons driving the fall protection equipment market growth during the next few years.
Fall Protection Equipment Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the fall protection equipment market, including some of the vendors such as 3M Co., Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG, Bergman & Beving AB, Carl Stahl GmbH, FallTech, Honeywell International Inc., MSA Safety Inc., Petzl, Pure Safety Group, and Werner Co. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Fall Protection Equipment Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Fall Protection Equipment Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist fall protection equipment market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the fall protection equipment market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the fall protection equipment market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of fall protection equipment market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Anchors and connectors – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Bodywear – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Devices – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3M Co.
- Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG
- Bergman & Beving AB
- Carl Stahl GmbH
- Honeywell International Inc.
- MSA Safety, Inc.
- Pure Safety Group
- Werner Co.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.