According to the Civil Aviation Board (JAC) the number continues to increase, as in recent months have added flights from Winair, Turpial Airlines and Fly All Ways
A total of 594 air routes have been operated in the first half of 2018 through the international airports of the Dominican Republic according to the information provided by the Civil Aviation Board (JAC)
The JAC highlights that among the new routes with more than 1,500 passengers transported, the following are registered:
- Bristol, England / Punta Cana.
- Austin, Texas, USA / Punta Cana.
- Charlettetown, Canada / Puerto Plata.
- Eloy Alfaro, Ecuador / La Romana.
- Kansas City, Missouri, USA / Punta Cana.
- Pittsburgh, USA / Puerto Plata.
- Valencia, Venezuela / The Americas, JFPG.
In the same way, the JAC indicates that 03 new airlines registered operations this semester: in the country, These are: Winair, Turpial Airlines and Fly All Ways.