The Caribbean country continues to comply with the protocols already established and which have shown good performance in the remarkable recovery of tourism
The Ministry of Tourism issued a statement recalling the entry requirements to the country:
- Presentation of negative COVID-19 test is not required. Random tests are still being done at arrivals at airports, it is fast and it is done through the breath.
- Presentation of vaccination card is not required. We recommend carrying the vaccination card for visitors who leave the tourist circuit, because if they visit a public or commercial center in the cities, it is requested to present this document.
- Quarantine is not required when entering the country.
- For entry and exit you must complete the form – ETICKET, it can be completed up to 72 hours prior to the flight. Upon completion and completion of the form, the platform generates a QR code, which is what must be presented to the airline at check-in and check-out, as well as to the Dominican authorities. They can enter and complete the form at eticket.migracion.gob.do
- All foreigners who enter the Dominican Republic for tourist purposes must have a valid passport during their stay and departure from the national territory. This exceptional measure is valid until December 31, 2021.