Fall family fun is brewing throughout Walt Disney World Resort. This year, there are plenty of ways to celebrate fall and Halloween with new flavors, sights and experiences, plus the return of fan-favorite events.
Here’s an overview of the festive fall offerings guests can enjoy at Walt Disney World:
Eerie Halloween festivities kick off with Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
The return of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party kicks off a fun-filled fall at Walt Disney World Resort. The specially ticketed event is offered at Magic Kingdom Park on select nights from August 12 to October 31 after normal park hours of 7 pm to midnight.
- Guests can dress in their happiest or most haunted Halloween costumes to get into the spirit of the season!
- Spooky fun entertainment abounds with “Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade,” the “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” stage show with the Sanderson sisters, and “Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular” nightly extravaganza hosted by Jack Skellington, with fireworks, projections, iconic Disney characters and more.
- New for 2022, partygoers waiting for “Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade” can ‘Stand Out’ and dance their way down Main Street USA, with an awesome 90s crew led by Max Goof dressed as Powerline, their superstar! favorite pop!
- Also new this year, guests can join Zombies and Cheerleaders at ZOM-BEATZ BASH! as BAMM listen to music inspired by the original ZOMBIES movies on Disney Channel.
- Several classic Magic Kingdom attractions will dress up for Halloween, including the Mad Tea Party, Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion and Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor.
- Visitors can trick-or-treat in the park and enjoy delicious treats like SKITTLES, SNICKERS and M&M’s.
- The season’s wickedest snacks with specially themed fall and Halloween treats are available to savor throughout the park.
- Guests can even take home the memories with an event-exclusive step-by-step photo experience, plus a reusable trick-or-treat bag and commemorative print that all guests will receive to top off the special Halloween offers.
Immersive Fall Festive Décor at Magic Kingdom Park
What’s Halloween without a little Disney magic? Summer turns into a spooky season with festive fall décor at Magic Kingdom Park. Visitors can stroll down Main Street, USA, where pumpkins and scarecrows seem to be everywhere and where Disney characters dress in their best Halloween finery. Shops are decked out in fall foliage and garland, and there are plenty of pumpkin spice tricks and treats to make the season feel even more magical at this Walt Disney World theme park. Guests can enjoy festive fall décor from August 9 through October 31 and other fall-themed offerings at select locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort.
Enjoy Global Flavors at the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival presented by CORKCICLE From
now through November 19, guests can sip, savor and repeat on six continents at the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival presented by CORKCICLE. The festival offers new experiences for foodies and families as part of the “World’s Most Magical Celebration” in honor of Walt Disney World Resort’s 50th anniversary.
- More than 25 Festival Food and Wine Markets located at EPCOT celebrate the best in global food and drink.
- This year, Disney’s creative culinary teams have come up with unique dishes, as nearly a third of the menu offerings are new.
- Guests can enjoy live musical performances at the America Gardens Theater as part of the Eat to the Beat concert series presented by Florida Blue Medicare. Internationally recognized artists perform from Friday to Monday and local bands play the house from Tuesday to Thursday.
- New this year! From September 29 to October 29 On the 31st (or while supplies last), special Halloween fun for the whole family is available at Pluto’s Pumpkin Pursuit. With the purchase of a map and stickers, visitors can search EPCOT for hidden decorative pumpkins themed after Disney characters. Whether looking for the pumpkins or not, visitors can return their maps to redemption locations in the park to receive a festival souvenir.
Race into Fall with Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend
The 2022-23 Disney racing season kicks off November 3-6 with the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend presented by Shokz. The popular race weekend features 5K, 10K and a half marathon, as well as the Disney Two Course Challenge (10K and a half marathon) and post-race party.
- Visitors can experience the mix of music, stories and culinary delights found during the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival and Walt Disney World Resort’s 50th Anniversary Celebration.
- The weekend features a Coco-themed 5K Marathon, a Raya-themed 10.5K Marathon and the Last Dragon celebrating the music and magic of Soul.
- Visitors can also experience the Disney Health & Fitness Expo at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, including the opportunity to purchase running gear and merchandise.
- Olympic track and field champion and reality TV star Sanya Richards-Ross will be among the thousands of competitors at this year’s race weekend.
- The magical weekend will culminate with a unique post-race party at the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival. Registration for the Half Marathon and Challenge includes admission to this event after hours. Friends and family can purchase post-race party tickets to join in the celebration with their favorite runners.
- The Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend is the first of four race weekends during Disney’s 2022-23 season. Up next is the Walt Disney World 30th Anniversary Marathon Weekend (January 4-8), the Disney Princess 15th Anniversary Half Marathon Weekend (February 23-26), and the surprise week of Disney Springtime (April 13-16).